Saturday, July 27, 2013

ode to the worst and healthiest salad i have ever had (refusing sexist menus) (blockage) (table manners/ punks)

thank you for helping me run fast enough to catch my train cause my insides wanted out and i thought i was going choke on the taste in my mouth from your green on green notes in the puddle of flax that slide through my insides while at the table near the kitchen where you have to move so the server doesnt spill the tray of pbr he is bringing to the table near the bar where they could have just reached over  if it werent for the couple not talking but sharing vegan nachos and only that. they just sat there and dipped there dips into dip till chip had no crunch as to be even quieter as to make sure they wouldnt make a dent in sheet of metal in the air that bounced conversations around and thats how i heard that its over lets face it word for word i couldnt look but i felt bad for the cook cause this salad was the worst shittiest salad and that pasta looked nice and i have a feeling they aren't going to notice the parsley was torn and not diced

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"you can't get spoiled if you do your own ironing"