Saturday, April 20, 2013

somewhere between

somewhere between you pulling out and away when you fall asleep
or how you kiss me best when she is in the room
the first real talk
how wet the bed is
waking up before you
meeting all your friends
not thinking of you first
your hand on my knee, my back, my thigh
kisses goodbye
forgetting what time it is
not asking what you're thinking
putting my bra back on
putting my bra back on
putting my bra back on
maybe that look means he
wanting to scream it out loud
then i'm somewhere between
watching me dress
keeping my hair in my face
laughing
its too hot
its too cold
you take all the blanket
she took all the pillows
you wishing i was someone else
but i am someone in between





No comments:

About Me

My photo
"you can't get spoiled if you do your own ironing"